Not all marketers, Facebook users, and business owners are aware that February can be the perfect month for brands to showcase what they got through paid and organic Social Media Marketing efforts.
Because aside from the popular commercialism that February’s main event is Valentine’s Day.
The month of February has actually more opportunities than any other regular months of the year. It may be the shortest month of the year but it is definitely not the most boring one.
Are you curious about what Social Media Marketing Events am I pertaining too?
Keep reading to grab some golden nuggets!
Social Media Marketing Events and Ideas are one of the best ways to increase brand awareness, generate sales and increase more active followers as long as the event and idea you chose to pull off is the one that ‘RESONATES’ your brand and what you offer.
In fact, there are many factors to consider if your brand is fit to join each marketing events but the main factors to consider is the type of marketing event. You need to make sure and ask yourself the following questions.
- Is the event made for all categories in the business industry?
- Is it an event made for a specific industry?
- Is the event worth participating?
- If you are the Head of Socials of a Facebook Ads Manager – bring this idea to your client and personally ask them if they comfortable and willing to spend a specific amount of advertising budget for the said event?
Bonus Tip: In some cases, it is okay for brands to join events that did not originate in their country as long as it is a generalised event made for the industry that their brands belong to. Joining these events will not only help you create ‘new’ content in the viewer’s eye but will help your brand stand out from your competitors that do not do it.
You may also like 3 Effective Social Media Marketing Tactics for Valentine’s Day 2018.
Now without further ado. Let’s move on to the Complete List of Social Media Marketing Events and Ideas This February 2018.
February Marketing Event Dates
- February 2, 2018 – National Groundhog’s Day
- February 2, 2018 – National Wear Red Day (If you are an eCommerce business who sells something red that can be worn. This is the perfect day for you to post something about it.)
- February 4, 2018 – Super Bowl
- February 7, 2018 – Rose Day
- February 8, 2018 – Laugh and Get Rich Day (A perfect event for positive and business coaches)
- February 8, 2018 – Propose Day
- February 9, 2018 – Valentine’s Chocolate Day
- February 10, 2018 – Teddy Day
- February 11, 2018 – Promise Day
- February 12, 2018 – Hug Day
- February 13, 2018 – Kiss Day
- February 14, 2018 – Valentine’s Day
- February 15, 2018 – Single Awareness Day
- February 16, 2018 – Innovation Day
- February 17, 2018 – My Way Day
- February 18, 2018 – Wine Drinking Day
- February 19, 2018 – US President’s Day
- February 20, 2018 – Love Your Pet Day
- February 21, 2018 – Single Tasking Day
- February 22, 2018 – Be Humble Day
- February 23, 2018 – Play Tennis Day
- February 27, 2018 – No Brainer Day
- February 28, 2018 – Pink Shirt Day
Additional February Marketing Event in Weeks
- February 1–7, 2018 is Women’s Heart Week
- February 1–7, 2018 is Publicity for Profit Week
- February 5–9, 2018 is International Networking Week®
- February 7–14, 2018 is National Marriage Week
There you have it!
What’s the overall catch?
Joining and using Social Media Marketing event as an additional tactic to your campaigns can help your brand in both paid and organic reach as these events will definitely be on the list of trending hashtags of the day which will help you get more online exposure and audience participation.
Bonus Tip: Always remember to maximise your Social Media Marketing Campaigns with the right budget allocation and Facebook Advertising. In case you also want to learn the secrets and hacks on Facebook Advertising, you can also join our Free Facebook Training that can generate leads for as low as $10 per day.