Are you a Superstar with Facebook Ad’s and want to be recognised and rewarded for your brilliance? If so this is you, keep reading.
Due to rapid growth and success we are currently looking for a highly motivated Facebook campaign manager to join our amazing online marketing team.
The ideal candidate will play an integral part of our young dynamic online team and its ongoing strategy.
It’s a given that you must be results driven and have a passion for conversions to excel in this rare role.
Working closely with our fantastic clients and project manager, your day-to-day tasks will vary in size and complexity. Your typical week will include:
– On site analysis
– Strategy development
– Target research and analysis
– Reverse engineering competitors
– Ad creation backed up by our design team
– Result analysis
– Continual research and development to stay the forefront of Facebook Campaigns
– System development
– Running reports and ensuring clients get them
You will be able to work autonomously and be happy to deal direct with clients and convey confidence. Apart from being self-motivated, in order to manage each clients project you will also be excellent in communication.
The right candidate will have at least 3 years Facebook Ad’s experience or spent over $2 Million on ads, either at an agency or in house.
This is a diverse role that will involve diligent management of both campaigns and time.
You will need to posses:
– High attention to detail
– Take pride in your work
– Basic copywriting skills
– Workflow, time management and budgeting skills
– Experience optimising e-commerce and or conversion focused sites
– Experience with industry reporting tools
– Experience managing multiple projects and working to deadlines
– A solid understanding of Google analytics
– Understanding of cross channel integration
While this role is mainly focused on Facebook campaigns, it is a bonus if you have experience with Google Adwords as well.
Being a privately owned and rapidly expanding agency this opportunity offers fantastic career development. Most notably we have a fantastic, outstanding family feel and fun working environment.
It goes without saying that you will have a strong command of English and have a decent understand about the psychology of copywriting.
Please apply with a short intro and the results you have achieved/campaigns you have run.
Please send a cover letter and CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8413 6409 for any questions.